How Does Mold Grow in the First Place?
Mold grows when tiny spores land on wet surfaces. No type of mold can grow without a wet surface. Outdoors, they play a vital role in breaking down dead organic matter, making it possible for the re-growth cycle to occur. However, when it tries to grow indoors where people live, it can, and often, becomes a problem.
If you are having a problem with mold, please call Water Damage DMV without delay and we will do what we can to get rid of it.
Our Mold Remediation Services
- Mold and Mildew Remediation and Removal: When you call us, we will first ask you a series of question and have one of our technicians come to your house to inspect it. From there, we determine what cleaning method would probably work best for the issue in your home or building of business.
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Air Filter: These specialized vacuums are designed to catch and capture the spores as they float in the air. Their specialized scrubbers also work to prevent the spread of the spores already growing on the surface.
- Structural Restoration: If your mold problem is severe, then we may have to remove and replace the structure, including entire areas of a room or building. This is why you do not want to delay calling us once you spot mold in your home or in your building of business.
- Sampling and Testing: Each case is unique and some mold and their water sources can be hidden. As a result, we have various technologies designed to test for this and spot not only hidden mold but also hidden water surfaces.
- Independent Environmental Company’s Final Testing: In order to ensure that our procedure plan is the right one for you, the Independent Environmental Company also does its own testing.